Sunday, January 6, 2013

Postenlightenment

I was tired like shit. Emo. Shit. Pointless. Missing. Wanting to be somewhere else rather than there. Wanting to go back in time, just a little bit. Life. Is amazing. And then it was time for the gig. As always, I failed a couple of times but generally i liked the show. Girls have really gathered around lately, or is it just Tallinn. This time they took us to a private party, even two. They paid for all the spendings that had to be paid, which were quite impressive. Guys like us don't see shit like that every day. It's like being a pretty woman. At least they took my thoughts away. After the parties, Stacy got busted for drinking and driving. When Stacy went to the cop car, I was so tired that I didn't even care where are we gonna go or what's gonna happen next. I think I fell asleep. At least I think that I woke up in the back of the car. We gathered Fuzette and went back to Trt. During our trip, some fireworks was ignited. In the gas station. Mait was drunk as fuck and I was not, + I was so fucking tired that it was quite a pain in the ass bearing the trip. But despite that, the humour he did, was golden.

We could even use his humour for our upcoming event. 

Putting up posters yo.

No comments:

Post a Comment