Sunday, February 10, 2013

Drinking days#17

 So umm. Ain't got much to say again because being fucked up is a busy job. I'm fucking lagging when I walk. I'm gonna take a break from this.

Something like 9.30 @ Sull's.. Still up. Decided to continue with the day. Exx came. With Worms.  

Something like 10:00.  

All riiiiiiiight

Got some sleep before the gig. Didn't really help. Risko was on my way to Heaven, so I got extra. The gig was a disaster again. Mait walked off the stage. Soon Stacy too. 3 drunk assholes jammed a final song and I was on my way to Risko again. You know, just to go and try to forget. Not so all riiiiiiiiight.

Meh, just pizza monster hiding under the snow. 
http://lyndit.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/big_companies_are_like_pizza_the_hut-300x225.jpg
This guy.

Risko cleaning up after cooking some meth ya! 

Wakey-wakey, Rem. 

No comments:

Post a Comment